Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Ten Days

Here’s a wrap on days 43 through 52 of the Hard Things Project. Recall that I left off at day 42 which was the capsize tour. Day 43 I struggled out of bed at 6 am after not getting to sleep until about 2 am. Days 44 through 47 was the Nadgee trip, getting up in the dark every day, surf landings and launches every day. Day 48, I did a fasting day, while day 49 I carried a weighted backpack on my walk. Day 50, I climbed on the wall for 20 minutes. Day 51, I rowed 5 kilometres on the Concept 2 rower, day 52 I did something I have been dreading for a long time, which I will write about later, which brings me to day 53 (today). The forecast is for hot weather so I’ll go out and do some more rolls. My re-enter and roll needs a bit of work before April.




No comments:

Post a Comment