Friday, September 18, 2026

Transition into Training: Week Three

Week three felt like real training. Two paddle days this week but that is only because I bumped Sunday to Saturday so I can ride with the women’s mountain bike group on Sunday. Saturday was hot and windless, so a really good day for surfing on the Batemans Bay bar where we were getting 400 metre runs! The tide was coming in though so it was a bit more work to get out.




I took the train to Sydney to see my very, very old Mum, so that ate into my time a bit and is surprisingly wearisome. From a full body circuit style strength workout I switched back to a lower body/upper body compound lifting schedule. I really want to hang onto whatever muscle I currently have. Next week the volume goes up 10% but I’ve actually already put the volume up with no problems.




No comments:

Post a Comment