Monday, February 27, 2023

Plumbers Crack

I am back to regularly scheduled programming, which, for two months is the Hard Things project. Interestingly, I started my blog in 2007 before conspiracies hit mainstream media (MSM) but when I was living in the delightfully eccentric mountain town of Nelson, BC, where most folks happily embraced dope smoking and conspiracy with the same enthusiasm. Those days feel innocent and carefree now.




Here’s a catch up on the project: day 35, was a Hard Thing but I’m not going to write about now, although I might later. Day 36 was carnivore diet to dinner. That’s my disclosure – I eat vegetables at dinner on my carnivore days. Day 37, today, was a lap around the Dam Loop with a couple of add-ons. My quadriceps were shaking at the end so that seems like a legitimate training session.  Damn that Dam Loop feels steep sometimes. Plus, I got lured down a new track that is not finished yet but goes very steeply downhill. I could barely ride it – remember I suck at mountain biking – and had to push back up when the track ended abruptly.




Tomorrow is the first of March – I’m looking forward to winter (my favorite season) – and I’ll be at day 38 of the project, so I guess I can finally kick back, chill out, and smoke some dope (I don’t actually smoke dope but I don’t care if you do), sometime around the third week of March. I might be looking forward to that a bit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment