Monday, July 19, 2021

Irrationality

Well it is day seven, an entire week into my goal of writing something every day for a month. But it is also the first day that I changed up my climbing training under my new six week plan. This entire thing is getting confusing, because I am at seven days of continuous blogging but only two days into my new six week training program, and the first day that I changed my climbing training. Unravel that if you can.




The goal of this session was to get pumped by climbing a series of circuits with minimal rests. Check that goal. Today, also, was the first day in seven I did not get my nature fix. I had a bunch of errands in town and by the time I had checked off all my chores and training for the day I had run out of time. Speaking of town, I can't believe I am the only person who thinks we have got to some end stage of irrationality when we are all walking around wearing masks while ignoring the tsunami of real public health problems that are drowning modern societies.

No comments:

Post a Comment