Saturday, July 24, 2021

Outsourcing

I decided to outsource my core training plan to the Crimpd app. For months I have been trying to get into a routine of training my core everyday - following the dictum that if something is important "do it every day." If it is an "at home" day, I have no trouble getting my daily core training done as, another of my standard practices is "if it is important do it early." But, if I come home tired, filthy and hungry, like yesterday, suddenly all those standard practices go out the window.



Although the research is inconclusive, most of us have experienced will power fatigue. One way to prevent the insidious weeping away of our determination to follow through on our resolutions is to off-load the will power required to follow through with our plans and resolutions to someone or something else. Hence, the time tested "workout buddy."

The beauty of the Crimpd app is I turn it on, choose from one of several core routines and simply follow the instructions. So far it has worked a treat, and that is a wrap on day 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment