Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Yellow Tailed Black Cockatoo

It was Yellow-tailed Black Cockatoo day today. I spent seven hours working on my project in the depths of the woods and, coming back up the hill at the end of the day the wind, which had been quite strong when I entered the forest, had diminished and the air was filled with a strange squeaking sound. Initially, I thought it was light wind blowing the eucalpyts about but it was a flock of around 20 Yellow-tailed Black Cockatoos which were digging into the burnt tops of the gum trees with their sharp beaks.




I am trying to get stronger on overhanging routes so even though I was a wee bitty tired after a long day out, I did my usual core exercises and I,Y,T on the TRX clone. And that is a wrap on day eight.

No comments:

Post a Comment