Saturday, July 31, 2021

Pebble Wrestling

Today I discovered how much more time I have when I am not training. I did a few things around the house and then went out to explore a new bouldering area. This involved tramping around in the bush, marking boulder locations on my map and photographing some of the more promising ones so I can remember where they are when I come back with the accoutrements of the Pebble Wrestler.




When I got home, just before it started raining in earnest - how is that for timing? - I still had all afternoon to get more stuff done. I wonder if the time it takes maintaining basic human function in the modern world is why so few people do so? I don't think time constraints are the pre-eminent reason, however. Even with a limited time you can do a lot better than the average Australian. Like most issues, the solution is both startlingly simple and complex at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment